Thursday, July 2, 2009

Friday Laziness: Day Early Holiday Weekend Edition


Quote of the day, courtesy of Gevlon:

"Blizzard could create a great game. It would have 1M subscribers. I would love it. Blizzard executives wouldn't."

That about sums it up.

Aside from RL 4th of July festivities, I'll be spending the weekend with the Aion US beta, and some time with Champions as well (though I can't talk about what I'm doing in that one). I'm really looking forward to it, even if it's going to take my gaming time away from Prototype, which I am really enjoying and highly recommend to everyone. It's available for PC and runs very well even if your system isn't state-of-the-art (but you may have to turn down the graphics settings a lot).

I've been quoting a certain song a lot, but people keep not getting it and I end up insulting people. I guess it just isn't as well known as "I'm on a boat". In an effort to spread the song around, I present "Fishin' Hole", by musical god Stephen Lynch. As always with Lynch, EXPLICIT CONTENT INCOMING:



Have a great 4th of July weekend! Even those of you in other countries, I hope you at least get a "bank holiday".

No comments: